A client-centered approach to the practice of law:
- I am passionate about serving my clients effectively and efficiently. I am a fourth-generation attorney, and I am committed to making our judicial system work for our community.
- I have been practicing 23 years and am admitted to the Ohio State and Federal bars. I practice before the Supreme Court of Ohio, and various federal, state and local trial and appellate courts.
- I am a member of the Ohio and Hamilton County Bar Associations, and serve on select committees and other committees in my practices areas. One committee I serve on is the Practice Assistance Committee, in which attorneys with questions with their own law practices can get advice.
- I am a 1988 graduate of U.C. College of Law, with honors, where I served on Law Review and won the Best Casenote award. I receieved my B.S. degree with honors from Tufts University.
- I have been an associate with Taft, Stettinius & Hollister in their general and business department, where my focus was on real property and corporate transactions.
- I also served for two years as a staff attorney with the First District Court of Appeals (similar to a judge’s clerk), where the decisions I helped with involved everything from disputes over screen doors on condominiums to the first post-conviction death penalty case to come through Hamilton County since captial punishment methods were held to no longer violate the constitution.